Pack Test Training Vest - BLM102
Initial-Attack developed the first pack test training vest to meet the needs of the wildland firefighting community and the approximately 25,000 firefighters who take the yearly proficiency test.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 12.6-ounce Sunforger® Marine canvas, treated for water repellency and mildew protection.
- Foam padded shoulders and padded lumbar support belt for transferring weight to the hips while alleviating stress on the neck, trapezius and lower back areas.
- Front and side adjustable buckles helpful in achieving a custom fit as well as allowing for a wide variety of body types.
- Nylon pack cloth lined, double-stitched weight pockets, using bonded polyester heavy-duty thread.
- Vest comes with eight vinyl coated steel weights, for a total vest weight of 45 pounds.
- Available in six sizes: small, medium, large/short, large/regular, XL/short and XL/regular.
- Color Available in Pearl Grey
- Product Spec. Sheet PDF
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Dimensions||Small under 5'6" to XL Over 5'11"|