Multi Mission Pack - Z-MMP
- The Initial Attack Multi Mission Backpack is manufactured in the USA and is included in the Initial Attack Multi Mission Kit (Z-MMP-Kit).
- The Multi Mission Backpack includes the following features:
- Waterproof zippers on all four zippered pockets
- 3 internal pouches (1 with 5 rows of PALs webbing); two antenna ports with elastic covers
- 2 external side compartments; external PALS webbing on pack waist belt, sides, bottom, and front for attachment of the Initial Attack Multi Mission Utility Pouch (Z-MMP-UP);
- Padded and reinforced back panel and waist belt (removeable); padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Bottom cargo straps
- Multiple D-rings for lanyard attachment
- Side compression straps for attachment of the Initial Attack Multi Mission Sustainment Pouch (Z-MMP-SP); and a top drag handle.
- Constructed of Mil-C-43734, Class 3 water repellent 11-ounce 1000-denier nylon
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Dimensions||22 1/2"H x 13"W x 9"D|