Men's FR S/S Shirt- WA703
- NFPA 1971 8.6 Tested @ 500 Degrees F for 5 Minutes oven exposure: NO Ignition, Melting, Dripping or Separation.
- Vertical Flame after 25 washings: After Flame - 0 seconds; After Glow - 0.2 seconds; Char Length; 129mm L, 133mm W, NO Melting or Dripping.
- Uses only natural fibers that enhance fabric's breatheability and will keep you warmer in cold weather than FR synthetic underwear that may be heavier and bulkier.
- Fabric is Non-Toxic. Is free of hazardous chemicals. Under flame will not produce toxic pyrolysis gasses. The fire retardant used in making our FR Rayon fiber is non-toxic and permanent.
- Will not retain any body odor, ever.
- Full Scale Arc Test ASTM F 1959/f 1959M-06ae1 - ATPV=4.8Cal/cm sq.
- "The more firefighters work while wearing turnout gear, the greater the stress they put on their bodies." Wickers' fabric is designed to reduce the stress and over exertion and fatigue that results.
- Included on the Army's Authorized Product List of FR clothing.
- Our FR yarn is ISO certified.
- Machine washable in cold water for easy care.
- Made of 50% Merino Wool and 50% FR Viscose (Rayon)
|Country of Manufacture||United States|