FR L/S Crew - WA706
- Wickers' flame retardant fabric was chosen by the US Special Forces for their base layer garments
- Wickers long sleeve (FR) crew neck fabric provides moisture wicking flame retardant (FR), melt-proof, no drip protection to anyone working in conditions where sparks, flash fires, open flames or extreme high temperatures exist or are a possibility.
- The moisture wicking fire retardant fabric will keep you dry, comfortable and odor-free indefinitely, regardless of how you perspire.
- This Crew Neck was rated so highly for safety, comfort, odor-resistance and versatility whether worn in hot or cold weather conditions that it was chosen by the US Special Forces for their next-to-skin layer as they currently battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Made of 50% Merino Wool and 50% FR Viscose (Rayon).
- Drop tail keeps provides flexibility and mobility and yet keeps shirt tucked in no matter how strenuous the activity.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|