Radio/GPS/Cell Chest Harness - FP121
- Accommodates a Bendix/King, EFJohnson, Racal or other radios up to 8¼" in circumference.
- The exterior is constructed of water repellent ballistic nylon, while the harness back is made of Dri-Lex® comfort lining. The Dri-Lex multi-zone lining system transports sweat away from the body through an under layer of 100% Hydrofil® Nylon, while the fabric layer closest to the body is always dry, cool and comfortable. The harness back includes a full length flat slip pocket for papers or a small notebook.
The harness front includes the following features:
- A 3-way adjustable attachment system to firmly secure the radio.
- An eTrex™ GPS or equivalent pocket (2½"W x 1"D x 4"H) with an adjustable side-release buckle closure.
- A cell phone or Kestrel® Weather™Meter pocket (2½"W x 1"D x 4½"H) with an adjustable side-release buckle closure.
- Two pen or pencil holders, one on both the GPS and cell phone pockets.
- The harness straps are configured as an "X", intersecting a fabric layer with Dri-Lex® lining in the middle of the back. This allows the harness to ride comfortably in the proper position all day. The loose strap ends are secured with triglides for minimal interference.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Dimensions||9 1/2"W x 9 1/2"H|