Mesh Patrol Harness - Z101
- 3-way adjustable radio attachment accommodates a Bendix/King, Racal or other radios up to 8¼" in circumference, plus smaller digital radios.
- The exterior is constructed of mil-spec nylon mesh, while the harness back is made of Dri-Lex® comfort lining. The Dri-Lex multi-zone lining system transports sweat away from the body through an under layer of 100% Hydrofil® Nylon, while the fabric layer closest to the body is always dry, cool and comfortable. The harness back includes a full length flat slip pocket for papers or a small notebook.
The harness front includes the following features:
- A 3"W x 1⅓"D x 5"H utility pocket ideal for spare battery or an electronic instrument. (weather meter, GPS, etc.)
- A cell phone pocket (2"W x 1"D x 4"H) with an adjustable side-release buckle closure.
- A pen holder on the side of the cell phone pocket.
- 2 D-rings to secure the radio antenna and/or to secure lanyards.
- The harness straps are configured as an "X", intersecting a fabric layer with Dri-Lex® lining in the middle of the back. This allows the harness to ride comfortably in the proper position all day. The loose strap ends are secured with triglides for minimal interference.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Dimensions||11"W x 10" H|