Double Radio Harness - Z106
- The 3-way adjustable radio harnesses include: 1) cradle bottom with a velcro tightening strap, 2) removable, 1" webbing strap with velcro that can be positioned at different spots on the vertical axis of the radio, and 3) an adjustable buckle with 550 cord that comes over the top securing the radio and preventing it from falling out when bending over.
- The center radio slot accepts a Bendix/King, EFJohnson, Racal or other radios up to a 8¼" in circumference.
- The top radio slot can be configured with either another full size Bendix/King or equivalent radio, or a smaller Motorola 2000 Series or other equivalent digital radio with a circumference up to 7" and a height up to 7".
- The exterior is constructed of mil-spec nylon mesh, while the harness back is made of Dri-Lex® comfort lining. The Dri-Lex multi-zone lining system transports sweat away from the body through an under layer of 100% Hydrofil® Nylon, while the fabric layer closest to the body is always dry, cool and comfortable.
- The harness back includes a full length flat slip pocket for papers or a small notebook.
The harness front includes:
- A utility pocket (2¼"W x 1"D x 4¼"H) with a flap closure ideal for cell phone, eTrex, Kestrel, etc.
- A pen holder on either side of the utility pocket.
- 2 D-rings to secure the radio antenna and/or to secure lanyards.
- The harness straps are configured as an "X", intersecting a fabric layer with Dri-Lex® lining in the middle of the back. This allows the harness to ride comfortably in the proper position all day. The loose strap ends are secured with triglides for minimal interference.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Dimensions||11" W x 10" H|